BetweenBookPages

BetweenBookPages

I read YA, FANTASY, DYSTOPIAN, and SCI-FI books :)

Whovian, Potterhead, Shadowhunter, Demigod, Tribute, Divergent ^_^

I'm also a booktuber where I talk about books (duh!) and do reviews and book tags and more BOOK RELATED STUFF! :P

So SUBSCRIBE to my Youtube (www.youtube.com/IrishGirlVlogs) (Psst, don't mind the URL to my channel, IrishGirlVlogs was my old name before I changed to booktube, it's now AddictedToRead ^_^)

THANKS!  ^_^

The Mortal Instruments Series | Cassandra Clare

City of Bones  - Cassandra Clare City of Ashes  - Cassandra Clare City of Glass  - Cassandra Clare City of Fallen Angels  - Cassandra Clare City of Lost Souls  - Cassandra Clare

My Rating: 5/5

How Long It Took Me To Read: 2-3 weeks

Why I Decided To Read The Series: I just saw them in a book store and decided to pick them up. It was actually buy one, get one free so it was a BONUS ^_^

Review: I absolutely loved the series! Cassandra Clare is amazing and I'm really excited for City of Heavenly Fire! I loved the actors that portrayed the characters in the first movie, they were amazing. I love the world of the Shadowhunters and I don't want it to end :(

Recommendation: I would recommend this series to anyone who loves fantasy. This series has vampires, werewolves, demons, fairies and more. So if that is the kind of story you like, then I would really recommend The Mortal Instruments :)